When you start your tattoo apprenticeship, it is an important to know the tattoo equipments and the differences between each type of them. Tattoo machines are classified into liner machines and shader machines, both of which need suitable tattoo needles and proper output from your tattoo power supply. Although both of the tattoo machines look quite the same, there are still some differences between liner machines and shader machines. You will find some useful informations in this article.
“Liner” tattoo machine is used to do the precise tattoo outlining. You need to use “liner” tattoo needle with “liner” machines. “Liner” needles usually consist of three to nine small needle, which are tightly bound together in circle with sharp taper up to 4 mm. The common numbers of “liner” needles are 3, 5, 7 and 9. “Liner” […]
Read the full article
When making your tattoo, you need more than one type of tattoo needles to complete the whole tattoo work. Some needles are made for the outlining, so called “lining” needles. And some are used particularly for coloring and shading, so called “coloring” and “shading” needles. All three types are made with several small needles bound together closely. The number of the small needles and the space between them may vary in different types of tattoo needle. Different types of tattoo needle also need suitable tattoo gun, tattoo machine and the output from a tattoo power supply. So it is crucial to know the types of tattoo needle.
“Lining” needle usually contains 3-9 small needles bound in a round shape. It should be long taped up to 4 mm, in order to create a clear and thin outline of your tattoo work. “Lining” tattoo needles need lower voltage from your […]
Read the full article
When purchasing the tattoo inks in the tattoo shop, do you always encounter the problem that you can’t find a satisfying color that you wanted in mind? Many people are now developing their skill of mixing ready-made inks to get the exact unique color that they want. By mixing the tattoo inks, you can also control the subtle brightness of the ink color. You will get some useful information in this article about the mixing of tattoo inks.
Before mixing, you should learn some basic principles and knowledge about the colors. You should be familiar with that how a particular color is created. This will help you invent whatever color you desire and save you a lot of money to buy a lot tattoo inks.
When you want to make the tattoo ink a bit lighter, simply add white color into it. But you may find out that a […]
Read the full article
Are you starting working on tattoo doing recently? You may wonder which kind of tattoo practice skin is the best one for your apprenticeship. There are so many types of practice skin, which can be purchased in the market, while some people practice on grapefruit and pig ears. You will find in this article the advantages and disadvantages of these practicing skins.
- Usually you will be asked to purchase artificial tattoo practice skin. Now it is made so mimic that you can almost hardly tell if it is fake skins when you touch it with your tattoo needles. These practice skins are available in different sizes and shapes, which is quite convenient to do various experiments of new tattoo designs or try the new tattoo inks that you have just bought.
- For the sake of money, some people practice tattooing on fruit or on pig body. It
If you have just started your tattoo apprenticeship, practicing is an important part of your study. You should not only learn how to use the tattoo machines and how to identify the quality of tattoo inks, but also practice tattooing on tattoo practice skin. You will find some useful tips in this article for your practicing.
- Before you work on it, select a practice skin with sufficient size. (There are different types of skins with different sizes available to purchase.) Draw the tattoo design with freehand on the skin with a ball-pen or tattoo surgical maker.
- It’s better to lay the practice skin on your body, which will make it feel even more real and also will help you be accustomed to the natural body curves.
- Use whatever the same tattoo machines, tattoo needles, and tattoo guns that you will use for real tattoo work. You will have